Filming once more

 Today we filmed. We filmed some scenes with Pedro dressed as a crazy homeless man fighting Jordyn, and we got some scenes of Pedro and I making some very important calls. We used Pedro's car because the interior is black and leathery so it looked way cooler. I got to do Pedro's makeup and I made him look dirty and neglected. After that, we went to the park and got our scenes filmed. For some reason, nobody could remember their lines today. I don't know why. It caused us to mess up a lot though. It was also hilarious! I kept laughing while recording. It was so unserious how do you expect me to keep  straight face? We had to refilm so many scenes it was insane. When we got back to my house we just hung out for a bit before it got dark. My brother came home so we ate and played around with him for a while. Jordyn pointed out the fact that we were running out of time so we ran out to film these scenes! I have a few cop friends and I wanted to use their police lights but they were busy and couldn't make it. Jordyn came up with a solution though! I just ran after her while using a colored screen. After many trials and errors we finally settled for something. After we got back inside we cleaned up and they were out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is unfortunate...

Music Video!!