3, 2, 1 Go!

Yesterday I made sure to wake up early to ensure that I have enough time to prep before Pedro and Jordyn arrived at my house. This included reviewing the script, storyboard, and our production schedule. I make sure that I have all the equipment and resources I need to execute the day's shoot. Once everyone is ready, we made sure everything is set up and ready to go before filming in order to save time. This also gives us a chance to do a final walkthrough and make any necessary adjustments. We worked through each scene we could, making sure to capture everything we need. I got to do Jordyn's makeup... I felt like a professional! We took a well needed break and talked for a little. Pedro tried to throw me in the pool! After a long day of filming, we wrap up and pack up the equipment. We review the footage we've captured throughout the day and make a note of any additional shots or pickups we might need in the near future. We made sure to review the footage, favoriting the best takes. This will make the editing process much quicker. Overall, our day of filming felt long and exhausting, but incredibly rewarding. We had a lot of laughs so it was worth it. With each shoot, I learn something new and grow as a filmmaker, and I'm excited to see where this journey takes me next.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming once more

This is unfortunate...

Music Video!!